There are many great cities and many great meetings but in June 2019, you will have the opportunity to experience both as Rhinoworld 2019 comes to Chicago. Many things have changed in that time but we are very confident that you will find whatever you want both professionally and socially from this conference.
This conference will bring together clinicians and researchers from around the world to examine the very best in rhinology and all its related specialties, from allergy and immunology to facial plastics and oncology.
The conference will be held at the Sheraton Grand Chicago, ideally situated in downtown Chicago on the riverfront.
We will do everything we can to make this a scientific event that is relevant, instructive and innovative for rhinologists at all stages of their careers. And what better place to experience it than in the heart of the midwest, in Chicago, brimming with history and culture, where Art and Science will truly meet.
Robert Kern, MD Northwestern University
Rakesh Chandra, MD Vanderbilt University
Kevin Welch, MD Northwestern University
David Conley, MD Northwestern University
Sheraton Grand Hotel
Site for 2008 COSM in Chicago
Located on North bank on Chicago River
Walking distance to Michigan avenue, Water Tower,
Art Institute and Field Museum
16,000 sq. ft. of exhibitor space
Only hotel that has license to dock and load cruise boats
Experience a Triumph
The grand scope of function space at the Sheraton Chicago hotel is the perfect backdrop for small executive meetings to intimate social gathering to large conventions. Our range of expertise, customizable meeting space, and team of dedicated professionals make any job a snap.
- 125,000 square feet of meeting space
- Meetings and conventions for up to 4,600 people
- Ideal for executive-level board meetings
- Four above-ground levels of meeting space alleviate congestion
- 43 breakout meeting rooms
- 40,000 sq. ft. Sheraton Grand Chicago Ballroom, largest hotel ballroom in Chicago
- 35,000 sq. ft. Riverwalk Exhibit and Event Space
- Separate convention registration
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Full-service Fed Ex Office Business Center
- Luxurious accommodations
- High-speed Internet access in all meeting rooms
- Perfect location in the heart of downtown Chicago and near the city's most popular attractions
- The Only Nonstop Bus Route From Downtown Hotels to McCormick Place
Chicago - World Class
- Melting Pot of Cultures - with over 77 distinct neighborhoods
- Over 200 theaters and more than 200 independent art galleries, 40 world class- museums
- The Bean
- The Fountains
- Over 7000 Restaurants serving award-winning food
- Airports are very accessible.
- River walk promenade
- Stunning Architectural river cruises all day, everyday
- Restaurants with outstanding international cuisine
- Magnificent beaches in walking distance of the hotel
- Visit Sue the T.Rex at The Field Museum
- Watch the beluga whales and dolphins at the Shedd
- Adler Planetarium
- Eat your way through Chinatown... and Greektown... and Uptown... and Pilsen... and all our foodie neighborhoods
- Go on a public art jaunt — from murals to Miró and Picasso
- Take the water taxi down to Chinatown
The Art Institute
Visit Garfield Park Conservatory with 5,000 varieties of plants
Navy Pier for fireworks and a Ferris wheel rule
Tour one of the Frank Lloyd Wright masterpieces
Stroll the Chicago Riverwalk
Catch a tan at one of Chicago's beaches
- Go zen at an outdoor oasis like Osaka Garden or Promontory Point
- Eat pizza... lots of pizza. Deep dish and thin crust alike. Just eat a lot of pizza.
- Devour a bag from world-famous Garrett Popcorn — sticky fingers and all!
- Eat a giant cut of steak at a Chicago Steakhouse
- Join the Chicago sports fan frenzy at a Cubs or White Sox Baseball game